General Info: Once racer is weighed in, it will be put in holding lanes, assigned a number, and heat scheduled, and it cannot be altered. Eliminations will be run of all class winners to determine top eliminator winner in each division i.e. One valve cover winner, One oil pan winner.
Classes will be run for kids thru 13 years of age and adults in each division. Only one entry per person.
Basic Rules: Valve Covers Oil Pans
- Maximum width 15 Inches 16 Inches
- Maximum Length 30 Inches 32 Inches
- Maximum Height 10 Inches 16 Inches
- Maximum Weight 10 Pounds 16 Pounds
- Minimum Scrub Line ** 1/2 Inch 1/2 Inch
- Minimum # Wheels * 4 4
- One Racer/Chassis
- One Driver/Racer
- Must be off of an automotive internal combustion engine
- No moving weight allowed
- No engine or propulsion of any kind except gravity
- Entrant MUST be registered participant of Frog Follies or family member
Stock Class: Any stock OEM valve cover/oil pan — no cutting or modifications except paint scheme and wheel and chassis attachment. Complete stock gasket surface must be maintained.
Custom Class: Any aftermarket valve cover/oil pan (Moroso, Cal Custom, Edelbrock, etc.) must retain stock gasket surface. Painting, wheels, breathers, are optional to builder.
Outlaw Class: Any butchered, chopped, sectioned, frenched or modified so as not to pass stock or custom class valve cover/oil pan is acceptable. Enough of an original valve cover or oil pan must remain so that the JUDGE can determine it was at one time attached to an internal combustion engine.
* Outlaw entrants can be less or more than 4 wheels.
** Outlaw entrants can have a scrub line less than 1/2 inch, but will run under penalty.